Sunday, February 12, 2012

True or Fraud? I'll let you be the judge...read on please !


Hello my dear readers and I want to start this post by simply apologizing for misleading you on purpose- 
You might’ve typed any word searching for something in particular that you thought you were going to read here and instead I want you to read and find out about something that I think it is very important. You might already heard about it or about this man rather; the name is BURZYNSKI...... Dr. Stanislaw Burzynski !!
The Burzynski Clinic in Houston, TX

Last night I saw the documentary by the same name which tells the story about this Biochemist and Physician born in Poland who had this “crazy” idea of finding the cure for cancer which got him into a lot of trouble with the American Cancer Society and the FDA  ultimately risking  a prison sentence and a hefty fine. The amazing thing narrated in this documentary is that his clinical trials started back in 1976, and according to what is portrayed in the film, as soon as he started obtaining positive results such as actually CURING CANCER he got bombarded with questionings, congressional hearings, subpoena of all his records and files, all kinds of obstacles were posed for him not to continue his research and studies-
Anyways, I will not bore you with the details, I want to one more time apologize for having misled you to my blog page but I truly felt compelled to help spread the word about this documentary, wether you agree or not ..... you will be the judge! 

1 comment:

  1. Please go to his facebook page www.facebook.com/BurzynskiClinic and click "like"- This guy has at the time of this post only 4,000 + likes, as someone said in a comment on his page "Dr. you should have 4million+ likes.....if they only knew !!! Please let's help Dr. Burzynski get to those 4,000,000 likes....it is time someone hears the voice of the ones in need !!!

    ReplyDelete