Saturday, January 14, 2012

Welcome to my blog!

This year I feel like doing something new, something that really keeps me going, something meaningful. This year I’ve decided to go onto the cyberworld head on and start my own blog! Yes, "another one with a blog" - It will be called “GMV Global” and I will be talking about all the things that I like and all the stuff that makes me feel good- You are free to follow or to Un-follow but please talk about it - I really hope you relate to it, and most of all I really hope you really love it or really hate it, but really make your “click” count.  I will be talking mostly about what I enjoy doing for a living which is Commercial Real Estate investments and high end Residential Real Estate sales....”BUT”, and there’s always a BUT, I will be filling in gaps with interesting (at least to me) discussions about good music, good food and the good life
God bless !!!

1 comment: